Holo Effect Green
Refreshing hade of green is a perfect idea to add a spark to your look by creating a unique and elegant manicure! This is how the manicure created with Holo Effect Green will look like! Chic and a head-turner at the same time. Million of sparkling multicoloured particles ill surely make you a centre of attention. It provides a great contrast to the black outfit, adding a spark to the muted colour palette. Perfect for winter and summer season.
1. Products with a dispersive layer:
- create a classic gel polish, gel or acrylic manicure;
- after curing in the lamp a second coat of colour rub the dust into the surface of the nail;
- remove excess with a soft brush
- apply a gel polish top coat like Wet Look and remember to protect the free edge of the nail;
- cure it in a lamp.
2. Products from Arte Brillante
- create any nail design with Arte Brillante;
- once the second coat of colour is cured, rub the effect into the surface with a circular motion
- remove excess dust with a soft brush
- apply one of Indigo Top coats like Wet Look and remember to protect the free edge of the nail.
- cure it in the lamp.
HOLO EFFECT INDIGO - COMMON MISTAKES MADE DURING APPLICATION:
- The holo effect won't rub onto the nails.
- A chosen gel polish creates a weak dispersive layer or was being cured in the lamp for too long.
- While applying a top coat the Holo particles rolls and bleeds into top coat;
- The gel polish is not cured enough or the layer of the effect is too thick; excess product wasn't removed with a brush.
- The effect created patchy layer;
- The amount of the effect dust was too small and/or the dispersive layer was damaged.
- Holo effect gets rubbed off the edges of the nail;
- The free edge of the nail wasn't properly protected with top coat.
- The particles "flake off" the nail.
- One coat of gel polish or base coat is not cured enough.
The only way to ensure long-lasting manicure with Holo effect is to use recommended products by Indigo and finishing a professional technical training in Indigo Gel Polish