Holo Effect Blue
Heavenly beautiful nail ornament? All you need to do is take magic Holo Effect Blue powder in a beautiful shade of cool blue with a tint of grey. Multicoloured particles sparkle beautifully and transform the manicure depending on the way light hits the surface, making the subtle colour absolutely stunning! It's a perfect idea for amazing gel polish manicure! Works well during the day, evening, winter and summer!
1. Products with a dispersive layer:
- create a classic gel polish, gel or acrylic manicure;
- after curing in the lamp a second coat of colour rub the dust into the surface of the nail;
- remove excess with a soft brush
- apply a gel polish top coat like Wet Look and remember to protect the free edge of the nail;
- cure it in a lamp.
2. Products from Arte Brillante
- create any nail design with Arte Brillante;
- once the second coat of colour is cured, rub the effect into the surface with a circular motion
- remove excess dust with a soft brush
- apply one of Indigo Top coats like Wet Look and remember to protect the free edge of the nail.
- cure it in the lamp.
HOLO EFFECT INDIGO - COMMON MISTAKES MADE DURING APPLICATION:
- The holo effect won't rub onto the nails.
- A chosen gel polish creates a weak dispersive layer or was being cured in the lamp for too long.
- While applying a top coat the Holo particles rolls and bleeds into top coat;
- The gel polish is not cured enough or the layer of the effect is too thick; excess product wasn't removed with a brush.
- The effect created patchy layer;
- The amount of the effect dust was too small and/or the dispersive layer was damaged.
- Holo effect gets rubbed off the edges of the nail;
- The free edge of the nail wasn't properly protected with top coat.
- The particles "flake off" the nail.
- One coat of gel polish or base coat is not cured enough.
The only way to ensure long-lasting manicure with Holo effect is to use recommended products by Indigo and finishing a professional technical training in Indigo Gel Polish manicure.