Beauty Vision Ireland
Main Street Ballisodare,
Start: 10.00am - 4:30pm (approx.)
Level of difficulty: All levels of skill welcome from novice to advanced nail technicians.
Educator: Rachel Burke
A model is required to work on in the afternoon of this course.
Please read the following description carefully.
Toes, heels and soles, the combination that we all take for granted - our FEET!
They are what keeps us upright, standing tall and allow us to go about our daily lives.
All too often we forget about taking care of our feet. Men and women alike should care for their feet and get treated to a wonderfully relaxing pedicure every so often!
Become skillfully trained in the cosmetic care of the feet and learn how to care and nourish the skin that does so much hard work for us everyday.
In this Cosmetic Pedicure Course you can expect to learn all about the pedicure treatment, including proper care of the feet and the client during the treatment and how to provide a luxury gel polish manicure too.
What you will learn:
- health and safety
- sterilisation and disinfection
- tools, PPE and equipment needed
- how to/proper use of pedicure tools
- anatomy of the natural nail
- contraindications to a pedicure treatment
- nail diseases and disorders
- proper toenail shaping and cutting
- demonstration of hard skin removal with an e-file
- explanation of a dry pedicure treatment
- how to perform a luxury bath pedicure treatment
- proper gel polish application on toes
- relaxing foot massage
What you need on the day:
- high quality electric file machine, (e-file/nail drill).
- gel brush
- fine detail brush/nail art brush
- notebook and pen, (for taking extra notes)
All nail products will be supplied on the day and the shop will be open for students should they need anything extra, or to purchase supplies upon completion of the course.
* Valid Gel Polish and E-file training is required before participating in this course. This is mandatory.
* A model is required for this course and is the students responsibility to organise themselves.
* Models must be over the age of 16 years old
* Models should be someone who can sit for a long period of time.
* Models are usually required from 1pm - 4pm, but subject to change.
* Models with diabetes are not permitted for health and safety reasons.
* The course educator will be in touch via text message the evening before, on the number provided upon booking the course, to inform and confirm the course start time, details of any changes and what time the model is required from if any changes.
Terms & Conditions
Courses are suitable for those aged 16 or over, unless otherwise stated.
All courses are subject to demand. In the unlikely event that a course or workshop does not obtain the necessary number in order to initially run, applicants will receive a full refund or the opportunity to change their application to the next time that course runs.
In the rare event that a course structure must be changed or amended, students will be given adequate notice. The training centre reserves the right to change course dates, times and duration at its own discretion and where it feels necessary.
If you wish to cancel a course booking, you must do so no later than 10 days before the course start date, otherwise the deposit payment can not be refunded. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable if cancelled less than 10 days before the course date.
A deposit payment of 50% is required upon booking to secure the place.
The outstanding amount is due on the day of the course.
Course Bookings and Payments:
If you wish to apply for any of our courses or workshops you can do so via our website: www.beautyvision.ie or directly in the Beauty Vision training centre, located on Main Street, Ballisodare, Co. Sligo.
Applicants have the option to pay the course fees in full or secure their place with a deposit payment and pay the balance on the course date in store. Payment can be made via cash or card. (We do not accept personal cheques).
Attending a course at the Beauty Vision Training Centre:
Having booked a course you will be sent an email to confirm your chosen course and date.
You will be contacted a day prior to your course via text message with a reminder for the day and times to attend, and if any necessary products/equipment are required for you to bring.