Royal Shimmer - Champagne 2,5g
Champagne is a beautiful, gold beige shimmer. These tiny particles give a WOW effect but are delicate at the same time.
Enjoy the long-lasting effect for weeks! For the best result, it is advisable to apply the glitter on a similar colour base.
Check out more colours from the Royal Shimmer Collection here.
Smooth Effect Application
1. Apply the Royal Shimmer on the second cured layer of the UV Gel Polish Colour with an applicator or your finger.
2. Remove excess dust using a soft brush.
3. Apply a UV Top Coat on the entire nail, making sure that the free edge of the nail is well protected and cure (30sec in an LED Lamp)
4. When cured, wipe off the sticky layer of the nails using a Cleaner if needed.
Frosty Effect Application
1. Apply a Dry Top Coat (without the sticky layer) and sprinkle the Royal Shimmer all over the nail before curing.
2. Make sure the nail is fully and well covered with the glitter.
3. Cure in the lamp (30sec in LED Lamp)
4. Brush off the excess dust with a soft brush
5. Smoothen the edges with a file.
Common Mistakes and how to fix them? (Smooth Effect)
The Royal Shimmer will not rub to the surface?
- The dispersion layer (sticky layer) of the chosen UV Gel Polish Colour was too light or the colour was cured too long.
The Royal Shimmer starts to peel or roll during the application?
- The layer of the effect was applied too thick.
The effect looks irregular on the nail?
- The layer of the shimmer was applied too thin.
The Royal Shimmer rubs off the free edge?
- The nail edges were not protected correctly with a Top Coat
The Royal Shimmer peels off in flakes.
- Either the Base or Gel Polish Colour coat wasn't cured enough.
Common Mistakes and how to fix them? (Frosty Effect)
The Royal Shimmer comes off the nail or peels off?
- The wrong Top Coat was used. Can't use a Top Coat with a dispersion layer (sticky layer) after curing as the effect won’t stay on.
The nail edges feel very sharp and rough?
- When finish applying the shimmer, smoothen the nail edges with a file.
You might also like