Upper Forms Technique, Upskill Course
Beauty Vision Ireland
Main Street Ballisodare,
Start: 10.00am - 4:30pm (approx.)
Level of difficulty: All levels welcome from intermediate and above
Educator: Rachel Burke
The newest and latest trend to rock the nail world = UPPER FORMS!
Upper forms are quick, easy, simple and hassle-free!! What’s not to love about them!?!
Upper forms are a must-have for any aspiring 2022 nail technician. This course will help you gather all the information you need to work with and use upper forms correctly and with confidence.
Learn how to create amazing nails easily, using upper forms, by completing this one day upskill add-on nail course. We will help you make and develop these beautiful nails in minimum time, with reduced effort and almost zero filing!
Soon you will be able to produce fantastic nails for everyone with this super easy new skill. This is an upskill training day with advanced knowledge.
What you will learn:
- sterilisation and disinfection
- tools, PPE and equipment
- the differences in Kohana upper forms: salon, pro coffin, pro square
- natural nail plate preparation and correct filing
- polygel and gel technique for using upper forms
- how to apply the tip correctly for perfect fit
- correct extended nail construction
- create a natural ‘salon look’ short nails: oval/almond/square
- create longer more extreme funky nails: long coffin/long square
- constructed encapsulated nails
- constructed marble nails
- constructed princess nails
- correcting mistakes e.g. filing underneath the free edge
What you need on the day:
- high quality electric file machine, (e-file/nail drill)
- gel brush
- polygel brush
- fine detail brush/nail art brush
- cuticle pusher
- fluffy brush for glitter, (small eye shadow brush)
- notebook and pen, (for taking notes)
All nail products will be supplied on the day and the shop will be open for students should they need anything extra, or to purchase supplies upon completion of the course.
* Valid Nail Extensions and E-file training is required before participating in this course. This is mandatory.
* This is an advanced course and not a stand alone certificate.
* Basic skills with gel and polygel are required before participating in this course.
* The course educator will be in touch via text message the evening before, on the number provided upon booking the course, to inform and confirm the course start times, details if any changes and any reminders that are necessary.
Terms & Conditions
Courses are suitable for those aged 16 or over, unless otherwise stated.
All courses are subject to demand. In the unlikely event that a course or workshop does not obtain the necessary number in order to initially run, applicants will receive a full refund or the opportunity to change their application to the next time that course runs.
In the rare event that a course structure must be changed or amended, students will be given adequate notice. The training centre reserves the right to change course dates, times and duration at its own discretion and where it feels necessary.
If you wish to cancel a course booking, you must do so no later than 10 days before the course start date, otherwise the deposit payment can not be refunded. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable if cancelled less than 10 days before the course date.
A deposit payment of 50% is required upon booking to secure the place.
The outstanding amount is due on the day of the course.
Course Bookings and Payments:
If you wish to apply for any of our courses or workshops you can do so via our website: www.beautyvision.ie or directly in the Beauty Vision training centre, located on Main Street, Ballisodare, Co. Sligo.
Applicants have the option to pay the course fees in full or secure their place with a deposit payment and pay the balance on the course date in store. Payment can be made via cash or card. (We do not accept personal cheques).
Attending a course at the Beauty Vision Training Centre:
Having booked a course you will be sent an email to confirm your chosen course and date.
You will be contacted a day prior to your course via text message with a reminder for the day and times to attend, and if any necessary products/equipment are required for you to bring.
You might also like