Cosmetic Pedicure Course 1:1
Beauty Vision Ireland
Main Street Ballisodare,
Start: To Be Confirmed
(Start times and dates for private one-to-one learning days are extremely flexible and are arranged on any given day that suits both the educator and student. This includes weekends, weekdays, evenings and public holidays. Dates and start times will be arranged, scheduled and organised over the phone/text message after the course has been booked online).
Level of difficulty: All levels of skill welcome from novice to advanced nail technicians.
* Recognised and valid Gel Polish and E-file training is required before participating in this course. This is mandatory. This is not a beginners course.
Educator: Kate Kruszyńska or Rachel Burke (Available on request).
(Course date and time will be arranged on a day that suits both the student and educator).
A model is required in the afternoon of this course.
Please read the following description carefully:
Cosmetic Pedicure Course: toes, heels and soles, the combination that we all take for granted - our FEET! They are what keep us upright, standing tall and allow us to go about our daily lives.
All too often we forget about taking care of our feet.
Men and women alike should care for their feet and get treated to a wonderfully relaxing pedicure every-so-often!
Become skillfully trained in the cosmetic care of the feet, and learn how to care for the skin that does so much hard work for us everyday.
In this Cosmetic Pedicure Course you can expect to learn all about the pedicure treatment, including proper care of the feet and the client during the treatment and how to provide a luxury gel polish manicure also.
Students will receive a recognised Kohana Professional Certificate, by Beauty Vision Ltd. upon successful completion of the course. This certificate is ABT accredited. Students must pass in all areas including theoretical and practical work to receive their certificate.
- Health and safety
- Sterilisation and disinfection
- Tools, PPE and equipment needed
- Proper use of pedicure tools
- Contraindications to a pedicure treatment
- Proper toenail shaping and cutting
- Demonstration of hard skin removal with an E-file
- Explanation of a dry pedicure treatment
- How to perform a luxury bath pedicure treatment
- Proper gel polish application on toes
- Relaxing foot massage
What you need on the day:
- High quality electric file machine, (e-file/nail drill).
- Gel brush
- Fine detail brush/nail art brush
- Notebook and pen, (for taking extra notes)
All nail products and drill bits will be supplied on the day for students to work with and use. The shop will be open for students should they need anything extra, or to purchase supplies upon completion of the course.
* Valid Gel Polish and E-file training is required before participating in this course and proof may be required. This is mandatory.
* This course is not suitable for total beginners, it is an add-on upskill course and training day. Good knowledge and understanding of a gel polish manicure and electric file machine operation and training is required before attending and participating in this course. Proof of such training and certificates may be required.
* A model is required for this course and it is the students responsibility to organise this themselves.
* Models must be over the age of 16 years old.
* Models should be someone who can sit and lay down for a long period of time, (without back pain/issues).
* Models are usually required from 1pm - 4pm, but subject to change.
* Models with diabetes are not permitted for health & safety reasons.
* The course educator will be in touch via text message the evening before, on the number provided upon booking the course, to inform and confirm the course start time, details of any changes and what time the model is required from if any changes should occur.
Terms & Conditions
Courses are suitable for those aged 16 or over, unless otherwise stated.
All courses are subject to demand. In the unlikely event that a course or workshop does not obtain the necessary numbers in order to initially run, applicants will receive a full refund or the opportunity to change their application to the next time that course runs.
In the rare event that a course structure must be changed or amended, students will be given notice. The training centre reserves the right to change course dates, times and duration at its own discretion and where it feels necessary.
Students are required to bring their own Electric File Machine, (Nail Drill) to use during courses. An electric file machine will NOT be provided for students to use/borrow. This E-File machine should be of professional high quality, with a metal hand piece, a minimum of 30,000rpm, minimum 35 watts and with a forward & reverse function. If students do not have a suitable E-File they may not be able to complete the course.
If you wish to cancel a course booking, you must do so no later than 10 days before the course start date, otherwise the deposit payment can not be refunded. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable if cancelled less than 10 days before the course date. This is also the case for any “no-show” attendances. It is the students responsibility to remember their course dates and times and reply within the given time if something has changed for them.
A deposit payment of 50% is required upon booking to secure placings.
The outstanding amount is due on the day of the course.
Course Bookings and Payments:
If you wish to apply for any of our courses or workshops you can do so via our website: www.beautyvision.ie or directly in the Beauty Vision training centre, located on Main Street, Ballisodare, Co. Sligo.
Applicants have the option to pay the course fees in full or secure their place with a deposit payment and pay the balance on the course date in store. Payment can be made via cash or card. (We do not accept personal cheques). We accept grants and funding from social welfare authorities and are happy to help you with this. Please contact us directly to find out more on 0719115711 or email your enquiry to [email protected]
Attending a course at the Beauty Vision Training Centre:
Having booked a course you will receive an invoice as an email to confirm your chosen course and date. This is your course confirmation and booking secured.
You will be contacted a day prior to your course start date via text message with a reminder for the day and time to attend, and if any necessary products/equipment are required for you to bring. Deposits are non-refundable/transferable in the event of a no-show without proper notice within the appropriate time as mentioned above.