Upper Forms Course 1:1
Beauty Vision Ireland
Main Street Ballisodare,
Start: To Be Confirmed
(Start times and dates for private one-to-one learning days are extremely flexible and are arranged on any given day that suits both the educator and student. This includes weekends, weekdays, evenings and public holidays. Dates and start times will be arranged, scheduled and organised over the phone after the course has been booked online).
Level: All levels of skill welcome
*Previous training in basic nail extensions and E-file is required before attending this course.
*Proof of such training and completion of these certificates may be requested before the start date of the course.
Educator: Kate Kruszyńska or Rachel Burke (Available on request).
(Course date and time will be arranged on a day that suits both the student and educator).
Upper forms are a great skill to have for any aspiring nail technician. This course will help you gather all the information you need to work with and use upper forms correctly and with confidence.
Upper forms are quick, easy and hassle-free. What’s not to love about them!?! Would you like to learn all about them in a private environment with no pressure from a group surrounding you? This individual course is exactly what you need.
Learn how to create amazing nails easily, using upper forms, by completing this one day upskill add-on nail course. We will help you make and develop these beautiful nails in minimum time, with reduced effort and almost zero filing!
Soon you will be able to produce fantastic nails for everyone with this super easy new skill.
This is an upskill training day with advanced knowledge. It is not suited for beginners.
The course participant will receive a recognised Kohana Certificate, by Beauty Vision Ltd. upon successful completion of the course, which is ABT accredited.
- Sterilisation and disinfection
- Tools, PPE and equipment needed
- The differences in Kohana upper forms: salon, pro coffin, pro square
- Natural nail plate preparation and correct filing
- Polygel and gel technique for using upper forms
- How to apply the tip correctly for perfect fit
- Correct extended nail construction
- Create a natural ‘salon look’ short nails: oval/almond/square
- Create longer more extreme funky nails: long coffin/long square
- Constructed encapsulated nails
- Constructed marble nails
- Constructed princess nails
- Correcting mistakes e.g. filing underneath the free edge
What you need on the day:
- High quality electric file machine, (e-file/nail drill)
- Gel brush
- Polygel brush
- Fine detail brush/nail art brush
- Cuticle pusher
- Fluffy brush for glitter, (small eye shadow brush)
- Notebook and pen, (for taking notes)
All nail products will be supplied on the day and the shop will be open for students should they need anything extra, or to purchase supplies upon completion of the course.
* Valid Nail Extensions and E-file training is required before participating in this course. This is mandatory.
* This is an advanced course and not a stand alone certificate.
* Basic skills with gel and polygel are required before participating in this course.
* The course educator will be in touch via text message the evening before, on the number provided upon booking the course, to inform and confirm the course start times, details if any changes and any reminders that are necessary.
Terms & Conditions
Courses are suitable for those aged 16 or over, unless otherwise stated.
All courses are subject to demand. In the unlikely event that a course or workshop does not obtain the necessary number in order to initially run, applicants will receive a full refund or the opportunity to change their application to the next time that course runs.
In the rare event that a course structure must be changed or amended, students will be given adequate notice. The training centre reserves the right to change course dates, times and duration at its own discretion and where it feels necessary.
Students are required to bring their own Electric File Machine, (Nail Drill) to use during this course. An electric file machine will NOT be provided for students to use/borrow. This E-File machine should be of professional high quality, with a minimum 30,000rpm, minimum 35 watts and with a forward & reverse function. If students do not have a suitable E-File they may not be able to complete the course. Students will be provided with all necessary e-file cuticle and removal bits to use on the day.
If you wish to cancel a course booking, you must do so no later than 10 days before the course start date, otherwise the deposit payment can not be refunded. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable if cancelled less than 10 days before the course date. This is also the case for any “no-show” attendances. It is the students responsibility to remember their course dates and times and reply within the given time if something has changed for them.
A deposit payment of 50% is required upon booking to secure placings.
The outstanding amount is due on the day of the course.
Course Bookings and Payments:
If you wish to apply for any of our courses or workshops you can do so via our website: www.beautyvision.ie or directly in the Beauty Vision training centre, located on Main Street, Ballisodare, Co. Sligo.
Applicants have the option to pay the course fees in full or secure their place with a deposit payment and pay the balance on the course date in store. Payment can be made via cash or card. (We do not accept personal cheques).
Attending a course at the Beauty Vision Training Centre:
Having booked a course you will be sent an email to confirm your chosen course and date.
You will be contacted a day prior to your course via text message with a reminder for the day and times to attend, and if any necessary products/equipment are required for you to bring. Deposits are non-refundable/transferable in the event of a no-show without proper notice within the appropriate time as mentioned above.
You might also like