Upskill Course 1:1
Beauty Vision Ireland
Main Street Ballisodare,
Start: To Be Confirmed
(Start times and dates for private one-to-one learning days are extremely flexible and are arranged on any given day that suits both the educator and student. This includes weekends, weekdays, evenings and public holidays. Dates and start times will be arranged, scheduled and organised over the phone after the course has been booked online).
Level: All levels of skill welcome
* Valid basic nail extension training is required before participating in this course.
Educator: Kate Kruszyńska or Rachel Burke (Available on request).
(Course date and time will be arranged on a day that suits both the student and educator).
- Are you a nail technician who is looking to advance and further your skills?
- Are your skills outdated and in need of refreshing?
- Would you like to know how to work with another product and technique?
- Are you curious about competition style ‘pink & white nail techniques?
- Would you like to advance your gel polish treatments?
- Would you like to learn all about BIAB and the electric file in one day?
- Are you interested in the famous ‘built in French’ nail?
- Would you like to improve your filing and shaping skills?
- Are you interested in learning the gorgeous encapsulated Fantasy French Nail?
- Would you like to learn advanced cuticle preparation with the electric file?
- Would you like to study in a relaxed private environment and choose your topics?
If so, then this is the type of course that is perfect for you.
During this tailor made course, specifically suited to your every need, our award winning educators will guide you through everything you need to know about what you have chosen to study during this one day course. Course contents can be discussed privately with the educators to understand exactly what it is that the student wishes to learn. If the student wishes to learn more than one course topic, this will reflect on the price.
Students can work on their own hands for this course, and a model is not required. If the student wishes to work on a model as part of their upskill course this is certainly not a problem, but it will be up to the student to organise a model themselves.
Students will receive a recognised Kohana Professional Certificate, by Beauty Vision Ltd. upon successful completion of the course. This certificate is ABT accredited. Students must pass in all areas including theoretical and practical work to receive their certificate.
* Models must be over the age of 16 years old.
* Models should be someone who can sit for a long period of time.
* Models with diabetes are not permitted for health and safety reasons.
* Prices start from €350 and increase depending on the amount of topics covered.
What you need on the day:
- Polygel brush/gel brush/acrylic brush
- Fine detailer brush/nail art brush
- Cuticle pusher
- Fluffy dust brush
- High quality electric file machine, (e-file/nail drill)
- Notebook and pen for taking notes
All nail products will be supplied on the day and the shop will be open for students should they need anything extra, or to purchase supplies upon completion of the course.
The course educator will be in touch via text message the evening before, on the number provided upon booking the course, to inform and confirm the course start time, details if any changes and if anything else may be required.
Terms & Conditions:
Courses are suitable for those aged 16 or over, unless otherwise stated.
All courses are subject to demand. In the unlikely event that a course or workshop does not obtain the necessary number in order to initially run, applicants will receive a full refund or the opportunity to change their application to the next time that course runs.
In the rare event that a course structure must be changed or amended, students will be given adequate notice. The training centre reserves the right to change course dates, times and duration at its own discretion and where it feels necessary.
Students are required to bring their own Electric File Machine, (Nail Drill) to use during this course. An electric file machine will NOT be provided for students to use/borrow. This E-File machine should be of professional high quality, with a minimum 30,000rpm, minimum 35 watts and with a forward & reverse function. If students do not have a suitable E-File they may not be able to complete the course.
If you wish to cancel a course booking, you must do so no later than 10 days before the course start date, otherwise the deposit payment can not be refunded. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable if cancelled less than 10 days before the course date. This is also the case for any “no-show” attendances. It is the students responsibility to remember their course dates and times and reply within the given time if something has changed for them.
A deposit payment of 50% is required upon booking to secure placings.
The outstanding amount is due on the day of the course.
Course Bookings and Payments:
If you wish to apply for any of our courses or workshops you can do so via our website: www.beautyvision.ie or directly in the Beauty Vision training centre, located on Main Street, Ballisodare, Co. Sligo.
Applicants have the option to pay the course fees in full or secure their place with a deposit payment and pay the balance on the course date in store. Payment can be made via cash or card. (We do not accept personal cheques).
Attending a course at the Beauty Vision Training Centre:
Having booked a course you will be sent an email to confirm your chosen course and date.
You will be contacted a day prior to your course via text message with a reminder for the day and times to attend, and if any necessary products/equipment are required for you to bring. Deposits are non-refundable/transferable in the event of a no-show without proper notice within the appropriate time as mentioned above.